In addition to streamlining the process of creating and managing quotes and orders, another major benefit of integrating Sage CRM and Sage 50 is the ability to include real-time financial and product sales information in CRM reports and dashboards.
This makes it possible to quickly and easily do the following:
- Compare invoiced sales against quotes over any period.
- Gives quote to sales conversion rate by customer.
- Identifies who is taking up sales time without appropriate return.
- Show actual sales value in a previous period against forecast.
- Indicates the value trend of a customer's business.
- Alerts for sudden changes in purchasing pattern to identify 'at risk' customers
- Shows which sales people are generating most business
- Identify sales of products and services by customer.
- Locate up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Use as basis for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Useful information for product support teams and to identify old or obsolete products
This is just a small example of what can be achieved. All reports can be created easily using the CRM report writer and can be output as a printed document or displayed on a dashboard. The data can also be exported if required for further analysis.